- Hourly Rates: There is minimum charge of one hour on all jobs, (We are happy to visit outside of normal operating hours if possible, however we will have to charge an addtional fee which we will confirm at the time of booking) thereafter work is charged in 30 minute increments.
All rates exclude the cost of materials .
- Fixed Price: Written and verbal quotations are available from our engineer or we are happy to make an appointment for a free quote.
- Congestion Charge Zone – Not included
- Parking – Not included
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 0117 456 6031 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
hackney clapton highbury islington city of london holloway camden shoreditch westminster london field checkatrade which trusted trader
- Boiler service / Boiler Repair London
- Boiler service
- Boiler engineer
- Gas certificate London
- Gas certificate with boiler service
- Valiant boiler service
- Keston services
- Area covered
- Boiler repairs